Below are the instructions and some tips for a better pre-loader game. When you are ready to start, click here.
1. Turn off your browser's Favorites, if showing. This makes the screen wider, and it will be easier to keep your mouse inside the game.
Instructions for Break-Out, the pre-loader game:
1. Use your mouse to move the white "paddle" up and down, to hit the bouncing ball. Cause it to bounce against the colorful tiles to make them disappear.
2. Your Mom or Dad may want to play Break-Out, too. :-) They probably will remember this game, since it was a favorite way back years ago. If they do want to play, be sure to give them a turn. The Bible says, "Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long..." (Exodus 20:12 KJV)!
3. As soon as the download is complete for the Kids! Paint Program, the Break-Out Game will end. The next time you visit this page, the download will already be done, so the Break-Out Game will not appear. It will only reappear if your browser's "temporary files" cache is emptied. Don't try to empty that! Ask your Mom or Dad.
Instructions for Paint:
1. As soon as the Paint program is downloaded, the Break-Out game will disappear, and Paint will begin.
2. There are four different Coloring Pages to choose from, plus another page that is blank, in case you want to draw and paint your own pictures!
3. By clicking, you can choose from the many different Colors at the bottom of the screen, to paint, color, or draw!
4. You can fill open areas with your chosen color by using the Paint Bucket.
5. You can draw thin lines with the Pencil, and thick lines with the Crayon.
6. You can erase with the Eraser. It erases in a square shape. If you need a round eraser, you can use the Crayon with white ink. If you need a small eraser, you can use the Pencil with white ink.
7. You can Print your art by using your browser's Print command. Click File and then Print.
8. This web-version of Paint is not allowed to save your art files to your computer. However, the Ready To Be Free Kids! Computer CD has a version of Paint that can save artwork to disk, and it can even open your saved art (and even other BMP art from different programs) for more coloring later. The CD has 4 other Coloring Pages (different from all those on this web-version). You can get all of this, plus more games and different puzzles, for only $2.00 plus shipping! To order, call 314-837-7300 and speak to the Sunday School Division.